You’re listening to Jewish Latin Princess. I’m Yael Trusch, your Host. Ladies, I’m back from the 14th Annual National Jewish Retreat and I think I’m still flying. What an incredible experience! Today, I’m going to share with you one of my presentations at the Retreat, titled: Living a Joyful, Richer Jewish life: Insights from a Celebrated Podcast Host
The description for the presentation was the following:
In her weekly podcast, “Jewish Latin Princess,” Yael interviews the world’s most uniquely-talented Jewish women, whose inspiring journeys teach each of us how to discover our soul’s mission and vision for transforming the world.
Now, before I present you with the audio, let me share some highlights of the event:
- Seeing old friends and meeting incredible new people.
- Meeting listeners of Jewish Latin Princess Podcast: Very, very cool! Thank You for introducing yourselves!
- Hearing wonderful and moving feedback from people who attended my sessions.
- Spending four days with my husband. (A huge thanks to my friend Esty who took 3 of my kids!)
- Answering questions on camera briefly and without prep. One – on how to handle a rebellious teenager – was actually published yesterday and you can watch it here. (Note that I went on camera for these questions after I concluded my fourth and last speech 😫 By then, I was totally burned out… but yah… I did it! 💪)
- Finishing two speeches on Day 1 to hear that the NJR had posted the video of my first speech on Facebook as their opening post and presentation for day 1 of the Retreat. 😲 “What!?” You can watch it here. 😊
- And of course, the few wonderful learning sessions that I got to attend… Incredible!
A huge Thanks goes out to JLI, the Jewish Learning Institute, for bringing me to their 14 Annual National Jewish Retreat. And an even bigger thanks goes out to my incredibly supportive husband for patiently supporting me the months leading up to this and then for making sure everything I needed there was set. He managed everything, from the sound and tech people, to limiting the overstimulating socializing at times when he knew I just needed to eat and hide. And of course, thank you to H” for giving me this opportunity.
And now, ladies, buckle up to hear, Living a Joyful, Richer Jewish Life: Insights from a Celebrated Podcast Host. It’s cute how JLI added celebrated. I thought it was fun. Here we go ladies!