Blogging forces me to be creating constantly with the written word, and to communicate a positive message to Jewish women. Now, as a result I have my own women’s column in The Jewish Herald Voice: Defining Jewish Women, and I’m a regular contributor to The Jewish Woman.org. However, English is not my first language. Spanish is. And writing a bilingual blog is tricky! Read: I either fill my Spanish copy with horrid anglicisms or my English copy with split infinitives. You’d only know if you’re a grammar nerd like me. Anyways, if you catch any, feel free to email me, please. And if you want me to write (in Spanish or English) for your publication or company, well let’s talk.
Some recent publications from the Jewish Latin Princess herself:
- A Bat Mitzvah Nightmare
(aka, ‘Confessions of a Sleep-Deprived Mom’)
- An everlasting what?
- Challah: Have faith, work and elevate the world
- Chanukah brings out a special kind of spiritual crazy in us
- Decorating My Candle-Lighting Area With Thoughtful Art
- Declutter your home and your soul will follow
- Defining Jewish Women: More precious than pearls?
- Expand. Don’t Contract.
- Give me love, not romance
- How does one define a Jewish woman?
- Invest like a Woman
- My Summer Monologue: A Thought on Prayer
- My Tantrum with G-d
- Ode to turning the big 4-0
- The traveler
- Why cut the party short?