Jewish Money Makeover
An 8-week intimate course that will transform your financial life!
Change your financial paradigm & start building wealth! Starting July 19
Are you tired of:
- Feeling stressed about money?
- Fighting with your husband about money?
- Feeling like there’s never enough money
- Feeling overwhelmed by your finances?
Are you ready to:
- Build a new financial reality?
- Change your relationship with money?
- Have peace around your financial life?
- Emerge out of the global financial crisis transformed?
If you answered YES, then this course is for YOU!
Jewish Money Makeover Starts Sunday, July 19, 2020
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Sign Up
- 8 LIVE classes of 90 min
- July 19, 26, August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, September 6 at 9pm EST
- Bonus expert sessions on additional dates.
- Jewish wisdom that gets to the core of who you are and unleashes your potential
- Intimate group of growth-minded women
- Custom-made worksheets to help you internalize and implement the weekly learning
- Replay of each class (Never miss a class!)
- Dedicated WhatsApp or Facebook Group with resources, support & accountability
- Support and accountability through “homework” and rewards for doing it
Hot Seat Challenge
- Report your actions, progress & roadblocks to the group weekly.
- Learn to talk about money by actually doing it.
- Get immediate answers and feedback from me and peers.
30-Min Private Coaching Call
- Let's get personal & strategic!
- Let me help you uncover new possibilities to problems & new areas of growth.
- Feel safe & understood, while gently getting pushed.
Let me take you on this transformational journey.
Because this money stuff can be complex and I know it.
Money & Personal Finance is my passion. But, that wasn’t always the case…. 😬
I have a degree in Economics and an MBA. Money was very much a part of my professional life! I could structure and negotiate multi million dollar deals for corporations. But, when it came to my money...
💥Bank statements and other financial documents stayed piled up on my kitchen counter. (Read: among other financial mistakes, bills didn’t always get paid on time).
💥Plastic was the only form of payment I thought existed. “Cash… who uses that?”
💥Reading my retirement account statements made me dizzy. Off to the recycling bin they go.
💥Transferring a retirement account from one employer to another… “Seems complicated. I’ll go for a manicure instead.”
💥Hot stock tip from a colleague? “Sure, he must know what he’s talking about. I have extra cash to spare anyways.”
💥“Emergency Fund? What’s that? You mean, American Express?”
💥 "Budget? Who has time?"
💥 My motto was pretty much, "If I want it, I buy it." (Not a very good motto, my friend)
And the list goes on...
My financial strategy could be summed up in one word: denial.
I liked spending money. But, since I feared I would one day not have any (because hey, I knew how to spend it) I often attempted to hide it from myself by placing it in less than smart investment vehicles.
And with the denial also came the shame. “Why can't I get it together? ” “Aren’t I supposed to be ‘good with money’?”
When my finances took a hard hit in the 2008 Recession, I was forced to put on my big girl skirt, and work to change my financial paradigm and my relationship with money for good! The more I studied, the more I realized that the finance part was super simple. The financial jargon and sound practices, I knew.
But why then, did my behavior not match that knowledge!? Because money is not just numbers! Money is emotional! And if I really wanted to change my thoughts - which create emotions - my feelings, my language and my behaviors around money, I needed to do more than read personal finance books. I needed to tap into the eternal wisdom of Judaism. And once I did that, the real transformation happened!
I can confidently say I came out of the last Recession a changed woman - empowered, able, calm. And in turn, yes, wealthier!
And while the current financial crisis is so much worse than 2008, I've managed it in a completely different way than I did a decade ago! All due to the profound way I've integrated Jewish wisdom with sound financial practices. No financial planner or guru will teach you this stuff! But, you have it in your heritage and you can master it! And I can train you to uncover it and capitalize it!
So, if you’re ready to come out of this financial crisis transformed, join me!
Here’s what other professionals are saying
Author & Marriage Coach
Yael's insights and advice are spot on! Money is an area of great tension and Yael’s practical tools are truly inspired and inspiring! Couples need this, women need this… the world needs this!
Author & Family Therapist
I’ve never heard anyone integrate faith and finance like Yael. It’s brilliant and necessary. I often share her spiritual and practical teachings with my patients.
I have seen Yael's firm grasp of how money works and--more importantly--the confusion and emotions that can hold us back from taking control of our finances. Yael guides her audience with wisdom, humor, and a lot of empathy. I can't think of anyone better to help women gain control of their finances--and actually enjoy the process!
Here’s what course participants are saying
"Jewish Money Makeover laid the foundation and clarity I needed to move forward with my financial goals! Each week the live coaching sessions and assignments helped me dig deep, uncover my money story and limiting beliefs, and chart a new way forward! Yael's course gave me the encouragement and the accountability to dream big.... even amidst a global pandemic! If you want to up level yourself financially, grow in Emunah, and tap into the abundance both spiritual and material, Hashem has for each of us, the Jewish Money Makeover is definitely for you!"
- Maayan D.
"Jewish Money Makeover helped me change some old and negative beliefs about money.
It helped me view money in a more profound way & the way Judaism sees it.
Yael is very eloquent and explains concepts in a manner that it’s really easy to understand, even for those with little or not knowledge of finance. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to gain more clarity and control over her finances, in a relaxed, welcoming and dynamic environment."
- Ayala B.
"I've gained a lot of knowledge about finances from a Jewish perspective. I feel more empowered and have a lot more knowledge to make wise decisions with my money."
- Miriam Y.
"I gained so many Jewish and secular insights about money. I addressed my fears and began looking at my financial position and decisions right on the face. I began to understand my mindset around money and what fuels my financial behaviors. This course gave me tools and resources to change the areas that need my attention while giving me an incredible sense of of emuna & bitachon."
- Rachel B.
Yael’s Jewish Money Makeover was just what I needed to jumpstart a financial project I had been putting off for several years. She motivated, helped set attainable goals and created a fun, safe-space for uncovering money hang-ups: all delivered with a generous serving of Jewish insights. My favorite take-away: “Money is NOT a finite resource: we know this because its source is the Creator—who is Infinite.”
- Blanca S.
Jewish Money Makeover is an amazing course! Yael gives a total different perspective of money, teach you skills, emunah, exercises, tips, different speakers on the matters and more.... all of which make you work on yourself and start achieving financial results and personal growth as well! Loved it and I 100% recommend IT!
- Ivana B.
I will be bringing you at least two extra bonus sessions with experts like:
Barbara Huson Stanny, Wealth Coach & Best Selling Author
Debbie Sassen, Business Mindset & Money Coach, and former Financial Planner
Chana Mason, Wellness & Vitality Coach, Expert in Thought Inquiry
Mara Strom, Money Coach, Budgeting & Tracking Expert
Karen McCall, Creator of the Financial Recovery Institute & of Money Minder
Come out of this pandemic transformed
Will you come out of this Financial Crisis transformed for the better? Or, will you be crushed and even worse, come out of this, unchanged and having the same rocky relationship with money as before?
It depends on You!
LIMITED SPOTS! COURSE BEGINS SUNDAY, JULY 19
one time payment
Pay in full
Pay over 5 months
Let me tell you what to expect
- High touch interaction with me. I literally go all in!
- The support of other highly motivated women.
- Customizable sessions that cater to the groups’ needs. This is why I keep it small!
- From implementation sessions, as needed to get you to actually do the work, to bonus experts to touch on a particular problem that needs addressing….to hot seat sessions, and customizable assignments… you can be sure that this is not a templated - cookie - cutter program. I always survey my students before we start, plus I’m interacting with you constantly and thus, making sure that while I have a structure that I will teach you, I’m also catering to the needs of the group.
- Plus, you have one private coaching sessions with me, that you can schedule at any point over the eight weeks.
- Extra Bonuses from authorities in their field who are both enjoyable and knowledgeable. It would cost you hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars just to be in a session with these women.
- Tremendous LOVE & SUPPORT.
- Knowledge that will literally change your financial life.
Don’t wait! Look at what past students have to say about this course.
Made my money back and then some!
I was very disciplined in putting all the skills that Yael taught me in place even when it was hard and within a month of finishing the course, I've landed a job that is truly aligned with what I want and pays me $10,000 more!
Crushing the debt and boosting my investments
Both my relationship with money and my husband have dramatically improved. We are now well on our way to repay our debt, have a solid plan and have increased our retirement contributions which we had reduced for a while.
Taking my business to the next level
Yael's gentle push to reach out to others and promote my inspiration with others is exactly what I needed to BEH bring my business to my next level!!! I'm grateful for all that I gained from her teaching and coaching.
one time payment
Pay in full
Pay over 5 months
I'm on a mission!
This is the course Jewish women had been asking me for, already for years. I finally put it together and it was a resounding success. I saw my students' financial lives transformed, and I want more of that! I'm on a mission to help Jewish women gain confidence around their financial life and build wealth. I know you want that too and I'm here to help! Let's embark on this journey together. You'll be transformed!